We are a proud Honduran family eye clinic supporting the islands communities and their eye care needs by offering a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults.
Our eye care services involve urgent health care services related to the prevention, examination, diagnosis, treatment and management of conditions, illnesses and diseases of the eye and related structures that are provided to treat conditions, that if not treated properly could potentially present a serious risk of harm.
We excel in honesty, integrity, compassion and professionalism to provide a safe and optimal treatment to essential eye health issues.
Complete eye exams are not just for updating your prescription.
What do we do?
- Routine eye exams and vision tests,
- Eye disease diagnosis and management, from mild to severe.
- Immediate attention for eye emergencies, and
- Complete eye health management.
- Provide eyewear prescriptions and
- We offer eye surgeries in our state of the art operating room and provide co-management as well.
We diagnose and manage ocular diseases such as Cataract, Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, Pterygium, Toxoplasmosis, Uveitis and more
Surgeries we perform are phaco-cataract surgery, pterygium, glaucoma, cornea, evisceration and more.
You can set up an appointment at your convenience and learn more about some of our services.