If you have operated your eye or are about to do it, here are the main care you should have after performing surgery and remember that for it to be a success, your recovery must be one hundred percent, without complications
Here are our personal tips that will help you recover faster and safer.
- Apply the drops as indicated by the surgeon.
- Do not change the medication at the pharmacy.
- Do not sleep on the operated side.
- Do not bend over.
- Do not lift heavy objects.
- Avoid driving for 24 – 48 hours.
- Frequent Handwashing.
- Do not rub your eye.
- Forbidden to have pets inside the house and much less inside his room.
- Avoid sudden movements.
- Wash your hair sitting with your head tilted back, avoiding contact with the eyes.
- If you expose yourself to the sun, use dark glasses and a cap.
- Attend to appointments.
- Avoid the sea for the time recommended by your surgeon.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol.
AND JUST SO YOU KNOW.
YOU CAN WATCH ALL THE TELEVISION YOU WANT AND EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT, WHILE ALWAYS RESPECTING AND CONTROLLING THE CURRENT HEALTH OF YOUR BODY.